Tuesday, November 18, 2008

First Post

Hey Everyone,
I don't have much time to write a super long introduction to myself, but I'm just testing out the whole blog thing and playing around with Ravelry some. The next entry will hopefully have lots of pictures of my previous projects and some that I'm working on right now.
I have made scarves, socks, mittens, hats, and have started a blanket that I don't think I'll finish. Right now I'm in the midst of Christmas present knitting and I have quite a few more projects to make. Mainly I'm making fair isle or cabled mittens for everyone and also a set of matching scarf, hat, and mittens (or socks). I am knitting like a crazy person trying to finish it all in time. It's definitely good that I retried learning German/Continental style knitting earlier this year...everything is going 10 times faster. I recently discovered the Koolhaus hat pattern on brooklyntweed.net...going to make it and hopefully it'll be one of my Christmas presents. Anyhow...On to work, but be looking for pictures later :-)

1 comment:

Two Cables and a Frapp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.