Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pictures!

I now have some of my projects posted on Ravelry. If you have a ravelry account, you can see them here: http://www.ravelry.com/people/thomabulous
I'm working still to get all of the projects I still have on the site...hopefully by the end of the night. I have many other projects that I don't have anymore because they were given as gifts, etc.
In other knitting news, I finished the fair isle mittens I've been working on...they're posted on ravelry already. They were fun, though I'm not super happy with the fit...I got lazy at the very end, but oh well. I did start using my new harmony dpns from knitpicks on the thumb of the second mitten. It's a pleasure for my eyes to work with them.
My next project is the Koolhaus hat by Jarod Flood. Off to swatch...

No comments: